The Demographic, Environmental and Security Issues Project, (DESIP), edited by Ronald Bleier (firstname.lastname@example.org) provides information helping to link environmental scarcity with peace and conflict issues.
Other related sites:Since Malthus remains a controversial figure, one of our aims is to help make available articles from all sides of the political spectrum; and also to commission such articles in order to help inform the debate. If you know of relevant websites, kindly inform us.
- Links to some of Malthus's hard to get works.
- SDIB (Studentų darbų informacinė bazė)
Thomas Malthus on Population and Consequences on Economics Theory, Mažvydas Stundžia
- Malthus Bicentenary Conference 1998 Malthus and his legacy: The population debate after 200 years Ten essays on Malthus which can be downloaded as RTF files
- Hammel's Notes on the Life and Ideas of Thomas Robert Malthus
- Theories of Population (including Malthus) in The Catholic Encyclopedia
- Reinventing Malthus for the 21st Century. Essays in celebration of the 200th anniversary of Thomas Malthus Essay on the Principle of Population. Sponsored by Negative Population Growth
- The Talk of the Town in 1798, Henk W. Plasmeijer's Guest Editorial for the History of Economics Society.
- Population Organizations and References
- The Malthus Homepage, a site celebrating the Malthus family, whose most famous/infamous member was The Rev Thomas Robert Malthus
- Church of Euthanasia: A popular site which focuses on restoring the balance between humans and other life on the planet.
- "Malthusianism, Neo-malthusianism and Women's Rights in Australia From 1770 to the 1990s" by Sheila Newman
Malthusian Foundations of Early Settlement in Australia
- Voluntary Human Extinction Movement organized by Les U. Knight more than measures up to its name. "We choose to end human reproduction so that eventually the planet can heal itself and bring biodiversity back"