- Did Obama Sabotage his Mortgage Relief program? by Ronald Bleier,(May 2016)
- Obama Oversees Endless War in Syria (June 2014)
- Hacking the Vote, by Ronald Bleier, September 2012
- It’s the (Intelligence and Security) Services, Stupid: A review of Annie Machon’s Spies, Lies and Whistleblowers: MI5, MI6 And the Shayler Affair by Ronald Bleier, February 2007
- The Bush-Cheney Regime and U.S. Middle East Policy: Radical Nihilists Driving Permanent War by Ronald Bleier, May 2007
- NATO Expansion Can Be Stopped by William D. Hartung
- Feeding the Population Monster, (3,800 words) c. 1997 a review essay by Ronald Bleier based on a book by Michael Tobias entitled, World War III: Population and the Biosphere At the End of the Millenium (1994)
- Letter: Star Wars and Threats, by Ronald Bleier
- Did Maya Doom Themselves by Felling Trees?, William Honan, NYT
- Lester Brown: Who Will Feed China?
- Letter: Cockburn, St Clair Attack CCN
- Algerian Regime Responsible for Massacres: Algeria regime 'was behind Paris bombs'
by John Sweeney and Leonard Doyle
- Consortium News
- Voting Security
- Israel Shamir's website
- Selected commentary on the 1993 war on Iraq from Swans.com
- Karen Kwiatkowski explains in her articles that she was a Lt. Colonel working under JINSA Zionist extremist Douglas Feith at the Pentagon until she resigned from the US Air Force after learning that the Cheney Neocons are running the Bush foreign policy in the Middle East. http://www.lewrockwell.com/kwiatkowski/kwiatkowski-arch.html
- Professor Thomas Dixon's Peace and Conflict Studies at the University of Toronto
- British American Security Information Council (BASIC) has desks that concern themselves with European security, light weapons, and nuclear issues, including the manufacture, trade, and proliferation of those weapons.
- The Environmental Change and Security Project (ECSP), at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars in Washington, DC., serves as an information clearinghouse on environment, population, and security issues. Through discussion group meetings, publications, and activities of the staff, the ECSP explores a wide range of academic and policy-related topics. The Project also hosts a monthly Working Group on Environment in U.S.-China Relations which examines key environmental issues in China and how they fit into the context of U.S.-China relations.
- Internation Relations and Security Network (ISN)
- Peace and Security Integrated Resource Guide, of the Canadian military command in Toronto. In addition to a section on "Contemporary Conflicts" with a clikable map, it has sections on "Armed Forces of the World," "Military history," "Peace, Disarmament and Arms Control," etc.
- Peace and Security Guide
A comprehensive bilingual (English/French) index of Internet resources on armed forces of the world, contemporary conflicts, international organizations, international relations, military art and science, military history, peace, disarmament and peacekeeping.
"In the end," says the Grand Inquisitor in Dostoevsky's parable, "in the end they will lay their freedom at our feet and say to us, 'Make us your slaves, but feed us.'"
- The Population and Sustainable Development Project distributes publications related to environment, population and security electronically and in hard copy. Write to Brian D. Smith, Project Coordinator.